Changes and Updates
What information we collect
PTS may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable information at various points throughout the Sites. You may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and similar information. We may also collect information when you send us an email message or other message through our Sites.
Cookies and Other Online Tracking Technologies
While our Sites do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals, we do not track your online activity over time across third party websites when you use our Sites, nor do we engage or permit third parties to track your online activity over time and across different websites when you use our Sites.
How we use and disclose this information
PTS may use and disclose your information in the following ways:
- To process and respond to inquiries, requests, and for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to process transactions;]
- To alert you to new projects, Sites features, special events and services;
- To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with our service;For system administration and internal reporting purposes
- For system administration and internal reporting purposes
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and PTS;
- To protect PTS’s rights or property or the safety of PTS, our members, or others;To comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
- To comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
- To transfer information in the event of a merger, transfer of assets or other organizational restructuring; and
- To monitor and evaluate our Sites and identify where we should make changes or expand services.
PTS may use third-party service providers or other third party organizations helping to support PTS’s mission that may collect, store, or process your personal information on PTS’s behalf, such as to complete your request, e.g. completing a transaction or to outsource one or more of the functions described above. PTS does not share or sell personal information with third parties for their own purposes. PTS processes your information on servers located in the United States.
Third Party Websites
PTS is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust, and takes steps to help protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no transmission or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. We therefore urge you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
The Sites are not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor does PTS knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Sites or submit any personally identifiable information to PTS.
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine The Light” law permits California residents to annually request and obtain information free of charge about what personal information is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. PTS does not distribute your personal information to outside parties for their direct marketing without your consent.