About Premier Thermal Solutions
Premier Thermal Solutions, LLC (PTS) is a manufacturing company providing products and services primarily to the automotive, heavy truck, energy and agriculture industries. PTS’s customers include OEMs, distributors, forgers and foundries. PTS services its customers through multiple facilities located throughout the Midwestern United States operating 24 hours per day.
Nature and Scope
The company is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented individual with a positive approach, for a Maintenance Manager position in a 24/7 operation. This position reports to the Plant General Manager.
- Daily presence on plant floor
- Schedule daily activities of maintenance technicians
- Perform semiannual performance reviews.
- Develop maintenance team leader
- Develop and execute annual training / development plan
- Supervise the application of the Company Sponsored Apprenticeship Program to insure Apprentices get opportunities to move through their OJT requirements and are assigned with qualified Journeymen for their OJT. Make semi-annual assessments of apprenticeship progress.
- Communicate daily schedule of maintenance activities
- Maintain long term down day schedule
- Attend daily production meeting
- Prepare annual and project budgets
- Schedule purchases associated with projects / daily production
- With close coordination with the Corporate Purchasing Coordinator, establish and maintain an efficient spare parts supply inventory and bench stock.
- Develops plans for new equipment installation in consultation with the Corporate Maintenance Department.
Safety / Environmental
- Provide plant leadership in enforcing policies and procedures.
- Serve on committees
- Perform scheduled internal audits
- Address daily concerns
- Perform / train personnel on risk assessment
- Participate in ISO14001 audits
- Manage assignment of equipment champions / work load distribution
- Maintain preventive maintenance system
- Develop predictive maintenance metrics
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Maintain routine equipment care system
- Utilize and failure analysis / corrective actions on production downtime, safety concerns, etc.
- Analyze month end metrics
- Develop annual improvement plans on established metrics
- Equipment downtime %
- PM Completion %
- Maintenance expenses as a % of sales
- On time project completion
- Man hours per ton processed
- Requires ten years of broad trades training, supervisory ability, and knowledge of related methods and procedures, preferably in the metal processing industry and acquired in a formal apprenticeship program or through equivalent extensive on the job training and experience.
- Trades experience in hydraulics, welding, plumbing, electrical, machine repair, rigging and preventive/predictive maintenance required.
- A working knowledge of air compressors, electric motors and associated auxiliary equipment is necessary to furnish uninterrupted flow of power and lighting.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Base salary plus incentive
- Immediately eligible for healthcare plan (medical, dental and vision)
- 401(k) with company match
- Life, STD, LTD, Tuition Reimbursement